Central in voicework is the ability to have a free, managed breath. This is a big reason why voicework is such an effective therapeutic tool. In fact, all of the elements necessary to have a clear, resonant voice are the same elements that center us.
In this class we cover the science, and application, of opening up your breath and finding grounded centeredness in any situation. These techniques are proven to be incredibly effective. Simple to execute, they can easily be integrated into even the busiest of schedules.
This class is appropriate for anyone looking for breathwork, seeking therapeutic exercises to relieve symptoms of anxiety or depression, needing to find more freedom and focus to enhance their vocal skills, or wanting guided support on how to relieve the effects of social anxiety.
In this course, you receive:
- 9 pre-recorded lessons that you can listen to and repeat as many times as you like
- 4 additional homework prompts to continue your practice and integrate it into your life
- 1 pre-recorded meditation on breath
- Supplemental videos and material
- The option to add one hour private session with me at the reduced rate of $80 ($125 value).
- 10% off other online courses
The course is appropriate for all levels of experience and all professions.
**By signing up now, you have access to the Pre-recorded videos for as long as I’m teaching the course.
Contact me directly for a student/low income discount.