Is This For Me?
Truly, everyone will benefit from this work. And it will enhance areas of your life you never imagined. Here are some examples of what I mean:
People Seeking Personal Transformation
People going through transition, seeking authenticity, wanting deeper connection. People with a history of abuse, abandonment, who suffer from PTSD, find it difficult to share their sound, move forward in life, or just want to do something wonderful for themselves.
- Presence and resourcing – helps with PTSD and disassociation
- Allow your body, breath, and sound for healing and to create awareness
- How to breathe through difficult feelings and a sense of safety and comfort
- Create healthy boundaries.
- Speak your truth.
- Release pent up energy held in tissue and put that energy right into your sound.
- Find a global breath. Incredibly healing for the psychophysical body.
- Embody the nervous system, fascia, muscles, fluids, etc.
- Put all of you into your sound, into your message – with ease.
- Connect to your students authentically
- Let your voice convey your message and intention more clearly
- Encourage group participation – collaborative class environment
- Healthy vocal support to maintain your voice
- Gain greater flexibility with class structure
- How to let your voice fill a room effortlessly – even in extreme situations.
- Learn vocal techniques you can teach to your students
- How to lead a class even when you are having a difficult day
- Non-verbal communication. Touch, listening, presence
- Clear communication of ideas
- Bring out the best in your team
- Strategies for dealing with difficult situations
- Become a better team member – whether through assertiveness or collaboration
- Build listening skills
- Better sense of being heard and understood
- Effective, positive communication skills to work as a team
- Vocal power – confidently speaking your truth
- Fully show up to each interaction
- Show greater flexibility
- Increase creative problem solving skills
- Healthy, resonant sound that carries and fills a room effortlessly
- Create new, authentic characters
- Increase versatility
- Connect your voice to your body and get out of your head
- Increased ability for accent acquisition
- Understand notes given to you
- Be able to deliver results fast and consistently
- Open up your instrument
- Increase emotional, mental, energetic range.
- How to deal with vocal extremes (screaming, shouting, crying, laughing)
- How to do physically strenuous activity AND have a healthy vocal technique